These Keto Bacon Egg and Cheese Bites are amazing. They are quick, easy, and have 6 very basic keto ingredients. The reheat beautifully and make a great breakfast or even lunch because the egg taste and texture is not overwhelming.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5-6 thick slices)
- 1 1/4 cup cheese (I like to do a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb some of the moisture.
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Makes 24 mini muffins