- 3/4 cup Bisquick Gluten Free mix If you don't have gluten-free Bisquick you can make your own, see the link in the post above.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 2 chicken breasts cut into nugget size
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with gluten-free cooking spray.
- Place the gluten-free Bisquick mix, parmesan cheese, paprika, and garlic salt in a large plastic storage bag.
- Cut chicken breasts into nugget size pieces. An easy way to cut chicken breasts into nugget size pieces is to cut the chicken breasts in half and then in half again. Cut the chicken quarter pieces into nugget size pieces.
- Place the chicken pieces in the bowl of beaten egg. Stir the chicken until the pieces are fully covered in egg.
- Place the egg covered chicken pieces into the plastic storage bag with the gluten-free Bisquick mixture. Turn the bag over and over again until the chicken pieces are fully coated with the gluten-free Bisquick mixture.
- Melt the butter in a glass measuring cup or small microwave-safe dish.
- Place the coated chicken on the greased baking sheet. Drizzle melted butter over the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes and until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- If you don't have gluten-free Bisquick you can make it with this recipe from This Mama Loves.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- Reheat in the microwave or oven.
- Mama says "Check all of your labels!"